Monday, June 11, 2012

Ava

Tomorrow is Ava's surgery. I can't even begin to describe the roller coaster of emotions I'm going through. This past week we tried to make everything super special for Ava. It started off with her first dance recital. I sat in awe, with tears running down my face as predicted, as my sweet girl smiled and performed each move perfectly. Well, as perfect as a four year old can. We celebrated after with our family. It was such a nice day and Ava did fantastic. We are so proud of her. Mid week we had a girls day with a few of Ava's friends. We went to her favorite park, ate lunch at Hot Dog Johnny's (best hot dog place ever) and finished with ice cream at Herbies. I loved watching Ava laugh, run and play with her friends. On Sunday we took Ava to her most favorite place.....The Beach!! what a perfect day with her cousins and Jack splashing and dancing in the waves. There was moments through out the week that I was so emotional watching Ava with her friends and family. I know three months will pass quickly but right now it seems like eternity.We are so grateful for the support we have around us...from family, friends, co workers, clients and neighbors. The generosity and kindness our daughter (and we) have received is amazing. It has brought me to tears on more then one occasion. We are so blessed in many ways. As I gave Ava her bath tonight I got teary eyed knowing this will be her last one for several months. Before bed Ava asked a lot of questions and hopefully I put her mind at ease. We are in for a crazy ride but as a family we will get through it. Please pray for Ava and keep her near your heart tomorrow. I know my Princess P will do amazing! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment